JOIN OUR TEAM
If you love working with people as part of a committed team and take pride in your work, we want to hear from you. Below, you’ll see the opportunities we currently have available here at Bodyscent.
Beauty & Fragrance Customer Service Agent
Bodyscent International, Kilkenny
If you’re seeking a new challenge, this is a great opportunity to take your career to the next level with a market-leading company. Join our team and play a key role in our future growth and success. As our Customer Service Agent, you will be responsible for answering all customer queries relating to our products and services.
Supporting our sales efforts, you’ll promote our very extensive portfolio of products to both new and existing accounts. Developing strong relationships, you will be responsible for managing our existing customer base to maximise sales, as well as gaining referrals to grow new business opportunities.
In addition, you will undertake a wide range of sales administration tasks to ensure the smooth running of our sales function. Full training will be provided in the use of our sales processing software, Pegasus Opera.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Ensure excellent customer service delivery in all aspects of communication with our customers
- Ensure that all queries are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner
- Maintaining & developing our current customer base alongside our sales team
- Ensure all products are promoted & offered to potential customers through all our available sales channels
Interested? To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service related role
- Possess excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be a team player with a can-do attitude
- To be a confident user of MS Office
- Possess excellent administration skills
To apply please send cover letter & CV to email@example.com for attention of Rosemary Lawlor